address Room 101, Building 17, No.2888 Shengang Road, Songjiang Industrial Zone, Shanghai,china
First, the characteristics of the laser welding processing method:
1, non-contact processing, no need to pressurize the workpiece and surface treatment.
2, small solder joints, high energy density, suitable for high-speed processing.
3. Short-time welding, which has no thermal influence on the outside world, and has small thermal deformation and heat-affected zone of the material itself, especially suitable for processing high melting point, high hardness and special materials.
4. There is no need to fill the metal, no vacuum environment (can be carried out directly in the air), and no danger of generating X-rays in the air like an electron beam.
5. Compared with the contact welding process. Wear without electrodes, tools, etc.
6, no processing noise, no pollution to the environment.
7, small workpieces can also be processed. In addition, welding can also be carried out through the walls of the transparent material.
8, through the optical fiber to achieve long distance, common methods difficult to reach, multi-channel simultaneous or time-sharing welding.
9, it is easy to change the laser output focal length and solder joint position.
10, it is easy to mount on the automaton, robot device.
11. The conductor with the insulating layer can be directly welded, and the dissimilar metal with large difference in performance can also be welded.
Second, the main parameters affecting the quality of laser welding are welding current, pulse width, pulse frequency, etc. The main effects are as follows:
1. As the current increases, the width of the weld 304 stainless steel increases, the welding process gradually splashes, the surface of the weld appears to be oxidized, and has a rough feeling.
2. As the pulse width increases, the width of the weld increases. The variation of pulse width has a significant effect on the welding effect of stainless steel ultra-thin laser welding machine. A small increase in pulse width may cause the sample to be oxidized and burned through.
3. As the pulse frequency increases, the solder joint overlap rate increases and the weld width increases first. After that, it remains basically unchanged. Observed under the microscope, the weld seam is more and more smooth and beautiful. However, when the pulse frequency is increased to a certain value, the welding process is severely splashed, the weld seam becomes rough, and oxidation occurs on the upper and lower surfaces of the welded part.
4. Laser welding of ultra-thin plate material is suitable for positive defocusing. In the case of the same amount of defocusing, the surface of the weld obtained by defocusing laser welding is smoother and more beautiful than that of negative defocusing.